Dependent on Experience
We are looking for a talented UX/UI & graphic designer.
You will be participating in projects for companies in Thailand, Singapore, Germany and other countries worldwide.
As part of the team, you will be entrusted with real responsibilities, work independently and with minimal supervision. Working on projects, you will have opportunities to improve your current skill sets and acquire new ones.
Why join us:
- International environment and multi-cultural experience (English and Thai is used everyday).
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Healthcare package.
- A five day work week.
- Promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
- We are part of a European tech group, but we work in a great startup environment.
- Convenient office location close to BTS Chitlom/BTS Rachadamri.
- We’re not a suit and tie office – being yourself is important to us.
In UpMedio you will be:
- Working on UX/UI design and graphic design.
- Working on projects ranging from websites and web applications, you will be helping us create modern and creative designs that would drive engagement.
- Branding development from logos to advertising banners.
- Working on projects through from the initial concept discussion with the client all the way to the final design.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Good English speaking skills.
- Work ethics.
- You have high-quality graphic design skills, with a portfolio demonstrating your ability to create modern, clean, and creative designs.
- Very experienced in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, with skills in typography, interactive/web design, conceptual, and communication design.
- You are able to handle multiple projects while delivering work on time.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Do you have the skills for the job? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- This position is open to Thai nationals only.
If you’d like to join us and advance your career, apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com