English speaking Admin
UpMedio is looking for an energetic and talented person to join our team and help with the process of creating beautiful websites for our high-end clients.
An ideal candidate would be a team player with dedication and willingness to learn and grow. No technical background is needed.
You will be responsible for helping us run the office and the operation. With a variety of tasks you will be exposed and learn A LOT of new things.
You will work with excellent professionals and some of the most well known brands in the world while being a part of the Thai startup community!
Why join us:
- International environment and multi-cultural experience (English and Thai is used everyday).
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Healthcare package.
- A five day work week.
- Promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
- We are part of a European tech group, but we foster a startup feeling.
- Convenient office location close to BTS Chitlom/BTS Rachadamri.
- We’re not a suit and tie office – being yourself is important to us.
In UpMedio you will be:
- Organizing, maintaining, and updating project related activities.
- Assisting with various admin tasks, email correspondence and managing expenses.
- The primary language is English, so we require excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Corresponding in English, coordinating with customers and suppliers, liaising with internal departments.
- Reviewing and optimizing processes to benefit and further develop the company operations. Making an impact.
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating with all concerned parties in order to arrange meetings.
- Supporting company activities, scheduling meetings and arranging appointment schedules.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Administration related field.
- Prior relavant working experience preferred, but not required.
- Highly organized person is a must.
- Experience working within a web design agency is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office, be service-minded and mature, with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Do you have the skills for the job? join us and advance your career, apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!