UpMedio is looking for an energetic and talented person to join our team and help with the process of developing amazing websites, intelligent marketing campaigns, and produce excellent content.
An ideal candidate would be a team player with dedication and willingness to learn and grow. No technical background is needed.
You will be responsible for helping us run the office and the operation. With a variety of tasks you will be exposed and learn A LOT.
You will work with excellent professionals and some of the most well-known brands in the world while being a part of the Thai startup community!
Why join us:
- International environment and multi-cultural experience (English and Thai are used every day).
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Healthcare package.
- A five day work week.
- Promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
- We are part of a European tech group, but we foster a startup feel.
- Convenient office location close to BTS Chitlom/BTS Rachadamri.
- We’re not a suit and tie office – being yourself is important to us.
In UpMedio you will be:
- Organizing, maintaining, and updating project related activities.
- Assisting with various admin tasks, email correspondence and managing expenses.
- The primary language is English, so we require excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Corresponding in English, coordinating with customers and suppliers, liaising with internal departments.
- Reviewing and optimizing processes to benefit and further develop the company operations. Making an impact.
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating with all concerned parties in order to arrange meetings.
- Supporting company activities, scheduling meetings and arranging appointment schedules.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Administration related field.
- Prior relevant working experience preferred, but not required.
- A highly organized person is a must.
- Experience working in a tech company is desirable.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office, be service-minded and mature, with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Do you have the skills for the job? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.APPLY NOW